|01-08-2007, 09:32 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2007
First of all , sorry for my english, I am a french guy .
Congratulations for your product, I am very interesting in buying it, even if some bugs are still remaining, I am confident in the fact that you will correct them .
Now some questions :
- If I understand correctly , Clipshare is delivered with the source code PHP and HTML for 99 $ , except the player source code , which is available for 50 $ ?
- Can I control all the advertisements ( Add what I want , and supress what i want ?)
- I would like to modify and test Clipshare on my computer . I have Apache2 and PHP5 working on WindowsXP . Does it work , or shall I install it on Linux?
|01-09-2007, 11:51 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Thank you for your confidence.
- Yes, correct.
- Yes, you can control the ads from admin, you can put any code in the ad areas (adwords, banners, link exchange etc..)
- The script will work fine, except the video uploading/conversion and thumnail generation. Basically you won't be able to upload videos. Because the conversion modules are only available for linux. But for redesigning the script it's okay to work on it in windows, you don't need video uploading...Then you move it on linux.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|