|11-05-2007, 11:48 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NJ USA
very specific pre-sales questions
Hello, to make a long story short - I need to move over a site with 800+ videos to a new video CMS VERY quickly, and I need to make a decision on something. I did purchase Social Media and to be quite honest, I'm pissed off at their lack of responses, dead message board, and admins who are charging hundreds of dollars to do simple mods.
Here are several important questions to me - please let me know your thoughts based on your usage of Clipshare:
- My site is structured so that only myself and another admin can upload videos - nobody else, ever. Would this require an extensive amount of code hacking to do with Clipshare?
- Does your software integrate with vBulletin? Otherwise, is there a built-in forum? I have a forum with thousands of members and really would like to avoid having to send them an email blast to ask them to create a new profile all over again.
- How well does the software conform to SEO? Are web page titles, especially for videos, customizable such as:
I noticed in the demo that the pages don't appear to be structured this way, but I figured I'd ask. I'd need to know that all pages, especially individual videos, will have a good chance at great Google results. Search engine friendly URLs are by far the most important aspect to me. The answer to this will probably be the deal breaker for me.
- Are site templates difficult or very time consuming to create? What's the standard process for creating one? (for instance, if this software uses Smarty, I'm going to be dead in my tracks)
- Can regular web pages be added, such as an "about us" and anything else the admin desires?
Thanks in advance
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pre-Sales Questions||pcinfoman||Pre-Sales Questions||2||10-04-2007 04:07 PM|
|Pre-Sales Adsense question||gab||Pre-Sales Questions||2||03-06-2007 10:21 PM|