If there's an account on your computer you forgot Windows 7 password
to, you can recover the Windows 7 password. It's stored in the Windows registry—it’s just buried and encrypted. But you can easily get back into that account if you know what you're doing. All you need is the right software to reset Windows 7 password
and you'll have full access to your computer back.
Windows Login Recovery is an efficient tool designed for Windows 7 password recovery
and reset administrator and user passwords for Windows OS including Windows 7/Windows 7/XP/2000 and Windows Server 2008/2003 etc. Besides, it also supports changing password and creating a new account. Don't need to re-install Windows when you forgot or lost Windows 7 password
. Just a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive and an available computer with CD/DVD burner are required.
1. Download Windows Login Recovery Pro and install on an available PC
2. Create a Windows 7 password reset disk CD/DVD or USB drive
3. Unlock Windows 7 Passwords with CD/DVD or USB drive
In this way, you can easily reset Windows 7 Password
, and enter your system as soon as possible. Besides, there are also free tools that can help you for ; Ophcrack is one of the options.
1. Download Ophcrack. This program can recover Windows 7 password
easily. If you don't have access to any accounts on the computer you want to crack, you may need to use Ophcrack's Live CD. Check the Resources section for an article on using this tool, which boots a complete Linux operating system that runs Ophcrack.
2. Start up Ophcrack and select the account you want the password for. Then click "Crack" to begin the process of recovering Windows 7 password. This may take a while, so be patient.
3. Log into that account with your newly recovered password. Be sure to remember the password from now on.
Finally, you Windows 7 password forgotten
is recovered and reset. Windows Login Recovery is one of the most professional tools for Windows 7 password recovery, with such a tool; you would never worry about forgot password Windows 7 anymore. But for preparation, you’d better create a password reset disk. It is necessary.